From The UN:
- Fight acute malnutrition in specialized treatment centers that bring children back from the brink of starving to death.
- Prevent acute malnutrition through large-scale emergency feeding programs when there is a lack of food in Africa.
- Provide sustenance to millions of children in the grips of famines and hunger crises.
- Prevent and overcome chronic malnutrition through breastfeeding support programs.
- Help parents feed their children through farming and small business investments.